It’s been now 2 weeks that I’ve been using a Nokia N91.
I was previusly using a SonyEricsson W900i with a 1go SD Card
What I like :
- More memory space (4gb is really enough for what I need)
- Very good MP3 player software
- Podcasting capabilities
- Symbian S60
- Fantastic Shozu integration
- Decent cameraphone
What I don’t like :
- It’s weight (150g !)
- It’s headphones (tortures my ears)
- The camera function you can’t open in 1 click (or I didn’t figured how to do it)
- Overall navigation is quite slow
Now I need to stuff it with lots of (un)usefull apps. I already use : Shozu, Nokia Podcasting, Hier, Agile Messenger, QReader, Mobile Weather, Google Maps.
What’s your advice ?